Saturday, December 31, 2016

A TRAM! And The North Seoul Tower

Our adventure into Seoul today began with an aerial tramway!

I was itching with excitement.

This bad boy has a capacity of 48 people, it travels at about 6 meters per second and passes over two tower, sounds familiar, eh? The tragic part is that the tram operators only shut the doors and pressed the buttons -no speech!

Still.

I pushed Michelle to the best spot and we got a sick view on the way up.

When we got to the top there was a stampede of people heading to the viewing tower. We were heading up at the perfect time. It was sort of late evening and we got to the top of the tower at setting of the sun. The shadows cast by the buildings showed a clear view and the light turned the Han river gold.

It always looks better in real life.

We also look better in real life.

We stayed up while sipping a cup of hot chocolate while the sun went down so we could marvel at the city lights. It was worth it. Even though this screaming bratty kid who headbutted Michelle in line kept showing up to punch something.

We were, like, lined up for photo taking.

After we went down on the cable car we wondered around and found a really good restaurant where Michelle had her first-ever bread bowl and I got the Japanese cutlet I was craving.

Food coma.

No comments:

Post a Comment