We've been steadily cleanining out the storage room over the past few weeks. I had come across an old exercise bike in there. With future dreams of cycling trips I asked the director if it could be relocated to my apartment. It was taking up space there and would not suit the students anyways. She agreed, but eventually kind of changed her mind. Instead she asked for me to take her exercise bike and she would take the one from the storage room.
All three foreign teachers went home with the director tonight to pick up the exercise bike. We got to meet her cats, dog and rabbit! I felt like her house was Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory but for adorable animals.
Awkwardly the three of us carry the bike through the streets of Ansan at night -getting many strange looks. It is now resting in my living room, parked in front of the TV.
I think my real bike is jealous.
No comments:
Post a Comment