I started the day by going to the clinic to check my thumb. The reults were not what I was hoping for.
I was assessed and they thought it was a mass of blood, but the ultrasound show a mass that is either a tumor or a ball of nerve endings. To test this, I had a serious of electrial tests. Sensors were placed in differnt parts of my thumb and I was given electric shocks farther down my hand.
They were pretty painful.
And there was a shock carried by every heart beat, but the pain made my heart beat faster thus causing a rapid series of shocks.
Unfortunately the whole thing ended with me finding out the ultrasounds are not covered by insurance.
The day improved drastically after finishing up with a never-ending test and dashing home to find Michelle in my apartment! We ordered pizza and spaghetti. It's so amazing to have her here -it feels like a dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment