The food adventure continues with the celebration of Michelle's birthday in the Swedish timezone. It might be a bit excessive, but we need to make up for lost time.
I brought her cake and coffee in bed
After work we went to one of those Korean BBQ places. I tried to translate the menu using my phone app, but found it was just easier to listen to the waiter -who spoke basic English.
We had some pork and beef, and a ton of side dishes. The sides at this place were more fancy: crab, salmon, the good stuff. Typically we bbq our own meat, but something about two non-korean ladies had waiters buzzing to flip our meat.
The meat was insanely soft too. We ate al the meat, but there was no way we could get throught all the side dishes. It was awesome.
Until I found out I left my bank card in my other pants.
Thankfully Michelle had some cash on her. I'm certain there will be more food adventures to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment