Monday, December 12, 2016

Michelle's Actual Birthday

Michelle came to visit the school this morning. One of the students thought she was my mom.

Then she came at the end of the day to pick me up. One of the students thought she was another teacher.

We went off to buy a nice cake for Michelle's birthday. The bakery we went to had lots of little cakes -but only two of great interest to Michelle. When the lady came over to ask which one we wanted I just had to go with the one that was easier to point at.

We went home to put in in the fridge before going out to get some kyckling (chicken). It was the chicken place below the apartment. Michelle's favorite food is tacos, but Ansan doesn't really have tacos -this was the closest thing I could suggest.

The taco shell is a very thinnly sliced radish. The salsa is a ranch or spicy sauce. Baked, juicy, rotiserie chicken was the filling, along with many fresh cut vegetables.

I think it was a success.

She's probably sick of me taking her photo while she eats.

Next we went home were I lit every candle I had -apparently only 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment