Thursday, September 1, 2016

Bureaucrazy

Most of today was in line with the regular routine that I'm becoming accustomed to but it started out a little differently.

We went to the immigration office to submit the paperwork for my Alien Resident Card. The office opened at 9:00, we arrived not long after but it was too late. The seats were nearly full with people waiting. The director was told to book the time online instead of waiting. After all we couldn't afford to wait since class begins at 9:50am!

We raced back to the school to start lessons and the rest of the day whizzed by! Now that I'm getting used to everything, I'm really enjoying it. I knew it was going to be a lot of work, and here I am at home now massaging my feet about to sleep very well -and it's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment