Saturday, September 17, 2016

SeoulMate: Back to the Past - Bukchon Hanok Village Tour

Every Saturday a collection of university students in Seoul put on free walking tours in English. The group that puts this on is called SeoulMate and they are all about having fun.

I met up with the group a little before 2pm and we first went to see the secondary palace to the one I visited yesterday.

They stopped often to take photos, share information on the site, and just rest because it was pretty hot out. From hear we ventured through the streets that mostly closely resemble 1970s, pre-rapid-development Korea.


Eventually our tour culminated in a nice dinner! The photos will be posted later, and I will add them once they're ready.

They have a great system where after going on several tours you can receive a gift! I will definitely be back for more!

I had no plans for tomorrow so I'm going along with one of the other tour-goers to Nami Island or the micronation known as Naminara Republic. Should be exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment