Thursday, September 22, 2016

Canadians at and Indian Restaurant in Korea

My neat thing from today had to be the great globalisation moment of dining at an Indian restaurant in Ansan.

If you read the number five thing about Tuesday I can clarify that this was an Indian restaurant with a cuisine from India.

Ansan also has a surprising number of Japanese and Russian restaurants.

The Indian one was looking fairly empty. I thought I saw another table before we left but then a guy got up to help us process the payment. It was delicious food, and the tandoori chicken must've have been made in a real tandoori oven.

This seemed appropriate as I spoke with the other Canadian teacher about a new student from India who will be join us soon.

Tomorrow is Friday but the week does not end. The biannual conference for the school will be held on Saturday. It actually sounds pretty cool and I'm guaranteed to learn some cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment