I ran the gym class by myself today as the other teacher had to go close his bank account since he will be leaving as of next Thursday. I got a bit wild. I'm surprised by how much those kids can sweat, and then they always want to hug...
The kindergarten time concluded with air class where I got the students to my art for the departing teacher. I was really trying to turn up the feelings.
My elementary students showered me with gifts. I received three drawings of myself, a lolly pop, a thing of mini pancakes, and a yogurt drink. There were only five students in the class and they didn't even have anything to suck up for. They must just know that I'm their favourite teacher, haha.
My order elementary students got to work on a poster project today as a nice easy lesson after their monthly test. The assignment was to draw and label and animal of your choosing. Our vocabulary words had been themed around trait mostly of dogs, so I was happy when my class through quite out of the box. We had an eagle, an ant, an elephant, and a blue eyes white dragon. They were all working so well and talking in English as they worked that they convinced me to do one, so I did an octopus. They insisted we hang it on the wall with the others. I said we would act as though one girl, who was absent, did it. Including were all gonna tell her "You did it. Don't you remember?"
The food today was great. Lunch was curry -my favourite. To celebrate the end of the week we went out for rice balls for supper. Each lovingly stuffed with delicious meat, yum yum.
No comments:
Post a Comment