1. The art class I taught today was interesting. The prompt was to draw a snowy scene, but the kids have been so psyched for Halloween that three out of five drew monsters instead. The background is provided so there will be a picture of a kid throwing a snowball next to two pink zombies a ghost and an orange skeleton.
2. Report cards got submitted today and I had immediate regrets. I rated one child as advanced in personal hygiene and then witnessed both fingers n her nose at once. Ugh.
3. My afternoon classes will have a standardized test next week that I kind of tailored their entire lesson around. I reviewed some stories I knew would be on the lesson just to make sure they knew what was going on. The class where I have been doing the actions for words have been accomplishing great things.
4. Today gym class got a little messy when I lead the kids in their stretching exercise. I like to do the butterfly stretch at the end and then have them walk around like crabs after. As I walk around like a crab I usually get a hitch hiker climbing on my belly. I had ten today. I was drowning in giggling children.
5. My oldest class today was so quite and tired until I got them talking about their favourite TV dramas at the end of the day. If you think people explaining dramas is confusing, it's even more confusing in their second langauge. Something like "The king has a son,, and the king's son like that woman. That woman is the daughter of the king's friend's enemy. The woman that the king's son likes is with a guard who is this" *shows me picture of the character she was talking about in the first place*
No comments:
Post a Comment