I had a good day, at least the first part.
I tried out a teacher tactic from the conference for when students finished their work early. Instead of the usual "Teacher! Finished!" they put their hands in the air to make a banana shape, and I come by to peel the banana. The peeling is just me splitting their hands to their sides and checking the work. If it's all right then the banana gets eaten. Which they all loved.\
So many bananas. They just started marking a banana in the middle of a lesson hoping I would fall for it. They are pretty clever.
The second part of the day was not good.
I order my dinner by myself for the first time at our regular restaurant. I pointed to the kimchi cheese fired rice. I was charged 2000 won less. I got kimbab (like Korean sushi), which was fine.
Unfortunately after 5 bites in, I tried to identify the cheese and realized I had been eating tuna. With my weird tuna allergy the clock was ticking and it would be coming up soon, which is honestly better than the alternative.
I rushed home trying not to puke on the way. Vomit, rash... Ugh, no further details for your sake. I will hopefully be fine in the morning. It's been while since I have accidentally eaten tuna.
No comments:
Post a Comment