I was so psyched to ride my bike today. But by the time I actually got out of the house ready to go, it had just started to rain. Probably the biggest mistake I have made here is not bring a raincoat, at all. I have no raincoat. My gore-tex jacket went missing during one of the many moves in Australia and I could never find it after much searching. So I am here with a some-what cozy coat and an umbrella.
Even if I did have a coat, it's not like it would've been the same as yesterday -which was all blue skies.
Instead I rode to school...
...that is to say pizza school!
They have pizzas following an international theme, including several Mexican options and even an Irish stew. Feel free to drool over their menu. I had the German option, which had sausage, corn, mashed sweet potato, and a cheesy bite crust. It also appears to be pretty standard to get garlic sauce with pizza here, which is a nice touch.
The other thing that seems to be standard is bow-tying a ribbon around the pizza as was done the last time when I felt so special.
Ever feeling blue? Order a Korean pizza.

I am going to get fat over there. I will have trouble getting on the plane home.
ReplyDeletePizza and chicken, all the time
Delete