I got so settled in my new apartment because I figured I would be here awhile. I wanted to accept that this would be my new home and I shouldn't wait around for the unlikely chance on moving into the trendy loft apartment just down the street from work.
Well, I tempted fate with that one.
Just today I heard from the director that the landlord is willing to give up the key money and she has found another room free at the trendy building -which she visited today. Just like that.
Last year I moved to Australia, then from my homestay to Macgregor, Macgregor to Durack, Durack to Camp Hill, Camp Hill to Korea, apartment 511 to apartment 309, and now I will move from 309 to this new building. That is seven moves. That's more moves than the chicken dance.
I'm excited really. The new place is in the heart of all the fried chicken restaurants!
umm you forgot from camp hill to mount gravat. Unless it was all me
ReplyDeleteYour right! So eight moves!
ReplyDelete