I wanted to spend a bit more time outdoors today, but I didn't want to bother taking the trains anywhere. It has been awhile since I did any local exploration, so I set my sights on Ansan's famous waterfall.
Ansan's famous artificial waterfall, I should say.
And like any good artificial waterfall, this one was closed for maintenance. The sign said the new and improved version would be back in October -better work quickly because it's been October for three days now.
The park with the famous waterfall was also home to a rose garden, and a staircase of elevated picnic platforms going up the mountainside. Each one was wooden, about 4m x 4m, with adequate space for a picnic blanket and some coolers.
Still an enjoyable walk. After yesterday's rainfall the sky was completely cleared of its regular "industrial mist". Blue sky and sunshine with the occasional cool breeze, flawless.
Among my favourite signs past today was a chicken place with boor taste.

Pretty close, I'd say
I explored around the area never trying to pass the same street twice while listening to an audiobook. I picked up some more groceries on the way home, and tried a new popsicle of course.
The finale for the day was meeting the teacher (old and new) and the director for a curry dinner to welcome our new staff. Back to work tomorrow, and I am looking forward to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment