Saturday, October 29, 2016

Seoulmate: Fall is coming to us - Olympic Park Tour

Beautiful fall colours everywhere. Then this giant gold thumb just in the heart of it all.

Serious, the plaque below just said "Thumb"

This was one of Seoulmate's seasonal tours, not a real tour per se but more of a fun get together in a neat location. This was in the heart of the Olympic park.

I got my you have done four tours gift today! A little Korean coin purse which I love.

We had a big picnic of pizza and fried chicken. It was delicious. I know realistically at least 20% of what I write about on here is food, but this was literal pizza heaven. There was a pizza featuring more bbq'd meat -I was not deterred by how much of that I had eaten last night. Mum know's I'm crazy for potato pizzas, he there was a sweet potato pizza, and a regular potato pizza. Mmmmmmm.....

And games! We played many games until the sun began to set. When walking back we past by a set-up of games designed to get you psyched for the winter Olympics coming in 2018! I managed to hit the target for the biathlon shooting with a gun that looked like a grown up version of the Duck Hunt gun for NES.

Finally I took the long train ride back home to finish the sleep I had missed this morning. I had a showing of my apartment to prospective buyers. I would like to do another Seoulmate tour next weekend, but I don't want to schedule anything since I could be moving! ...again.


No comments:

Post a Comment