Today, and this week, is all about the haunted house for Halloween.
We all rushed in and out of the library to start putting up the walls and planning what will be where. We made enormous progress for the first day. We have rescheduled the rest of the week in order to have time to put the room in order.
I got two free classes today to rush putting up some walls, and break for some iced mocha with a helpful Korean teacher. Students broke up the day by coming by to pop their heads in the door (when the weren't supposed to) out of sheer curiosity.
I have never seen kids so psyched for Halloween. Like my birthday is the day after Halloween and I don't even remember being this excited.
"I know Niki, what about a Halloween themed birthday party?" There's something you've never heard before!!
ReplyDeleteIt just seemed impossible since Halloween sacredly rests in October and my birthday sacredly rests in November. How can it work??
Delete