It was really a continuation of Saturday, we didn't leave the house, we just got things in order.
I feel really lucky to have had Michelle come here. All the fun I've had in Korea up until her arrival I just couldn't shake the feeling that I wanted her to see this and experience this. I had jokes ready that only she would get, I want to do things that would be best done with her, it felt incomplete this out my partner in crime.
When she got her I immediately started to see Korea as a totally different place. I felt renergised to do things and to get out and see more of the city. I felt welcome in more places, and I felt happier returning to places I'd already been with Michelle. She is my dream travel companion.
I feel content with my time in Korea now that I have experienced it with Michelle. I wish I could keep her here, but she does still have two semesters of university to go.
I just keep thinking to myself...
But, I'm also going to cry some more.

No comments:
Post a Comment