I lost another student today. I only found out just before he was about to leave so I got to say goodbye. It's a little weird how little notice I get about these things as a teacher. That being said, teaching a class of just six students -as opposed to the eight I started with- will be refreshing. Still, I will miss his enthusiasm.
The elementary students pretty much had one bad apple per class. I ended up having to kick out, or nearly kick out, one student per class. Looking back on it, maybe I was just having an off day and they were looking to capitalise on that.
Anywho.
The highlight of today was the Tteokbokki I went to get after work. There's a place on the bottom floor of the building that sells this spicy tomato sauce containing fish cakes and rice cakes. I got a take home container of it for about 3 dollars which was an outstanding deal. I'm satisfied.
No comments:
Post a Comment