I met up with a friend from uni at the Sheep cafe in Hongdae!
Much like the cat cafes that can be found in most modern cities, this little cafe provides diners with the chance to meet some sheep. I was actually really impressed with the waffles most of all. Banana and strawberry, I crave fruit right now because it's so unavailable here in Winter.
After some hot drinks and a snack we went outside to meet the sheep. There were two out there and the owner had been talking about them to some other people. I feel like sheep mind their business more than cats do actually. It was only when I checked to see how deep the wool goes that I got an unimpressed reaction. Looking back on it, the sheep probably did feel anything else because the wool was so thick.
Unlike the other sheep I have encountered, these ones were quite pampered and actually had a pretty clean coat. That being said, they weren't really friendly.
Or maybe I came on to strong.
We walked around Hongdae for a bit and got some fried chicken and beer before parting ways. Note to everyone: don't leave Korea without trying the fried chicken.
No comments:
Post a Comment