Saturday, February 4, 2017

Let's Not Call Them Bribes

We had some tasty treats dropped off for us at the school today.

One parent brought in these yummy walnut pies. They are the size of a timbit and made with pancake batter. On the inside is a walnut and a mix of sweet red been paste. It's funny because I really enjoy teaching their kids, like they are super keen learners who love Pokemon.  always said that I feel like I'm part of their family even if I'm not. Now this, shucks.

Less than a half hour later another parent showed up with Baskin Robbins ice cream cups!

I do love that they do this. It reminds me of when the teachers were on strike and I brought them donuts on my bike so that I wouldn't have to go to school. Except these parents are bring us goodies so that their kids do go to school.

It's a funny world.

No comments:

Post a Comment