The best part of the day was the first part where I finally got to sleep in. I slept for almost 12 hours. I'm finally well rested.
The main event for today was the adventure to the bank. After yesterdays ATM drama I was convinced this would be the solution to the problem. I navigated my way to Kookmin bank. The ATMs were much fancier than the ones I tried yesterday, or possibly ever before, come to thing of it.
But unfortunately there was an error message and it asked me to go see a teller. On a Sunday. So that wasn't going to happen.
I spent a little more money on two packages of instant noodles.
You know how when you really hungry everything tastes great? Those noodles were incredible.
Tomorrow I will be back a school. If I can't get a cash advance I can go to the bank with the error message. Either way, I will also have my delicious school lunch to fall back on. Hopefully it's as tasty as Friday's. Mmmmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment